|Hataraku Maou-sama! Light Novel Volume 7|
|Release Date||February 10, 2013|
|Number of Pages||360|
|Cover Character/s||Emi Yusa, Sadao Maou, Chiho Sasaki|
|Release Date (NA)||April 18, 2017|
|Previous Novel||Light Novel Volume 6|
|Next Novel||Light Novel Volume 8|
Vol 7 is a couple of shorts stories, taking place during different periods of the Light Novels.
The first one took place a week after volume 2. The second one took place after volume 3 and before volume 4. The third one took place after volume 4 and the final short story took place a month before volume 1.
Short Story 1: The Demon King Decides to be an Honest Merchant Edit
Short Story 2: The Demon King Takes a Stray Kitten Home Edit
Short Story 3: The Demon King and Hero are Buying a Futon Together Edit
Short Story 4: Work! High School Girl -a Few Days Ago- Edit
- Only the first short story was adapted into the anime.
- In the anime Ashiya began to work for the same company that tricked Lucifer into buying all the uneccesary stuff. But in the novel Ashiya was teaching instead.
- In the novel Ashiya never found out about the huge debt they had because of the scam.
- When Maou filled in a complaint because of the unnecessary items Lucifer was forced to buy, it was Ashiya who received it in the anime, while in the novel it was a female receptionist.
- Suzuno placed a barrier around the company building to prevent Kuryu from fleeing, this did not happen in the anime.